What is Tandem?
Noun: British; tandem
• a bicycle with seats and pedals for two riders, one behind the other: “Tandem bicycle”.
• a group of two people or machines working together:
1. The team has a tandem of talented players.
2. He and his partner form quite a tandem. [=duo]
Adverb: in tandem
• In association or partnership. If two pieces of equipment, people, etc. are working in tandem, they are working together, especially well or closely:“I want these two groups to work in tandem on this project.”
• Together or in conjunction: “They swam in tandem.”
Tandem is a boutique design and branding studio based in Cairo, Egypt.
We design logos & brand guidelines, printed materials and websites for awesome people who want to create an exceptional identity for their business.
We work in tandem with our clients to ensure clear communication and provide them with a full-service for all their design needs and challenges.
We believe that "Design is the silent ambassador of your brand" by Paul Rand.
In 2013, husband and wife team Habi and Rina, both accomplished in their separate careers, discovered that what was missing in Cairo was a branding firm with more soul and a personal connection to the work, and thus, Tandem was born.
In joining forces, creating the company, and forming the team, Habi and Rina’s skills complement one another, and Tandem can be more selective about the kinds of jobs it accepts, and can focus more fully on quality work that can stand on its’ own merits.